Last Updated: January 8, 2023
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU.PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
The Services are offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older who are located in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. If you are not at least 13 years of age, you must not access the Services. If you are at least 13 years of age but less than 18 years old, your parent or guardian must review and accept these Terms and Conditions before you use our Services. Corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, or other legal entities may not enroll in Rubio’s Rewards.
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website, enroll in Rubio’s Rewards, or use the App.
Additionally, we may at any time, for any reason, and without notice or liability: (1) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to Rubio’s Rewards, the Website, or the Mobile Application, or any portion thereof; (2) change, revise, or modify Rubio’s Rewards, the Website, or the Mobile Application or any portion thereof; (3) interrupt the operation of Rubio’s Rewards, the Website, or the Mobile Application or any portion thereof for maintenance and support; (4) impose limits on certain features and services, or restrict access to Rubio’s Rewards, the Website, or the Mobile Application; and/or (5) terminate the authorization, rights, and license given herein. Upon any termination, the rights and licenses granted to you herein shall terminate, and you must cease all use of Rubio’s Rewards and the App.
3. Accessing the Website or Mobile Application and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website or Mobile Application, and any service or material we provide on or through the Website or Mobile Application, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website or Mobile Application is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website or Mobile Application, or the entire Website or Mobile Application, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website or Mobile Application (including providing your own mobile device and communications service to use the Mobile Application).
To access the Services or some of the resources offered through the Services, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Services that all the information you provide on or to the Services is correct, current and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register with the Services or otherwise, including but not limited to through the use of any interactive features on or through the Services, is governed by our Privacy Notice, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Notice.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name (your email address), password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and the Mobile Application and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Rubio’s, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- You may download a single copy of the Mobile Application to your mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our EULA for the Mobile Application.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or any services or materials available through them.
The Rubio’s Restaurants, Inc. name, the terms “Rubio’s,” “Rubio’s Rewards”, “Rubio’s Coastal Grill,” “The Original Fish Taco,” and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Rubio’s or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Rubio’s. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website, Rubio’s Rewards, or the App are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertisin