To do our part in preserving our waterways and oceans, we use eco-friendly packaging and printed materials throughout our restaurants.
- The majority of our stores use dishware when you are dining in our restaurants instead of paper plates. This diverts approximately 350,000 pounds of paper waste from landfills every year.
- Compostable and biodegradable to-go containers that are made from molded fiber, which prevents more than 300 tons of Styrofoam from reaching waste facilities each year.
- To-Go Salad Bowls are made from raw materials derived from renewable resources. They are biodegradable, compostable and chlorine-free. The lids are 100% recyclable.
- Compostable, chlorine-free napkins
- Reusable Rubio’s Catering bags
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI)-certified paper cups
- Beer cups that are recyclable
- Paper menus made from Forest Stewardship Council FSC-certified paper and 10% recycled materials